I have some good news to pass along today!  Over 64% of the funding needed to keep Life 97.9 on the air during this financial year has already been raised!  We still have 6 months to go before this current fiscal year wraps up, and we are trusting God to bring in the remaining 36% during that time.

Why is this important?  Read what this young mom wrote to us last month:

“After I delivered my twin daughters prematurely, they were in the NICU for a while, and things were not going well at that time. I didn’t know how to pray, but when I started listening to Life 97.9, the songs I heard gave me hope, faith and courage that it’s gonna be okay with my babies and my family. Then, I started communicating with God more. This helped me through that dark time of my life. When I’m home I listen to Life 97.9 on my phone, so I can hear those uplifting songs every day. The songs that I hear on Life 97.9 really change me in so many ways.”

When we talk about our budget, it’s not about us, it’s about changing lives!  It’s YOUR gifts that God is using to bring hope to people just like this young mom.  Your investment in the ministry of Life 97.9 is making an eternal difference in the hearts and lives of your friends and neighbors here in the Valley.

We are so encouraged by the outpouring of generosity we’ve seen so far.  If you have not yet joined the team of faithful donors, you can do that today by clicking the link below.  Keep the light of God’s love shining through this radio ministry, and God bless you in this New Year!

 

Donate