Giving Hearts Day is February 13!
Together, we are becoming the most generous region on the planet.
What does it mean to be a Giving Heart? As human beings, we all have unlimited potential to make an impact on the world around us. Each of us has one giving heart. One may seem like a small number but when we’re all counted together, there’s nothing we can’t do. The One Giving Heart campaign will spark the community of Giving Hearts to join together on Giving Hearts Day in a show of overwhelming generosity.
Team up with Life 97.9 and area shelters to help bring people in from the cold.
Your gift will help provide a safe place to sleep, plus food and other services for the night.
- Churches United for the Homeless
- New Life Center
- YWCA Cass Clay Emergency Shelter
- Northlands Rescue Mission
Giving Hearts Day provides a platform for charities. Find a charity to love:
- Adult & Teen Challenge, North Dakota
- AO1 Foundation
- Child Evangelism Fellowship of Fargo/Moorhead
- Christian Adoption Services
- Down Home
- Emergency Food Pantry
- Farm In The Dell Of The Red River Valley
- Feed My Starving Children – Fargo MobilePack
- Fix It Foward Ministry, Inc.
- Grace Lutheran School
- Heart of Clay (formerly Clay County Jail Ministry)
- Jail Chaplains
- New Life Center
- Oak Grove Lutheran School
- Park Christian School
- Rape and Abuse Crisis Center of Fargo-Moorhead
- Rebuilding Together Fargo-Moorhead Area
- Redemption Road Ministries
- Red River Youth for Christ
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Red River Valley
- The Next Step ND
- The Perry Center Maternity Home
- Valley Christian Counseling Center
- Women’s Care Center
- Young Life Fargo Moorhead
Give now and help bring the hope of Jesus to your community
It’s incredible to see how God is bringing together listeners like you to help impact others through Life 97.9! Thank you for giving generously and helping to share the hope Jesus gives.