Would you like to volunteer with the Salvation Army this winter?
The bell ringing season starts each November and runs through Christmas Eve, when the red kettles are packed away for the season. Volunteers are the difference between an empty kettle and one that raises about $30 per hour – enough to provide a family with two bags of groceries, or shelter an individual for a night.
Find your location below for information on how to sign up to ring a bell:
- Bismarck, ND – Sign up online or call 701-223-1889
- Fargo, ND – Sign up online or call 701-356-2688
- Grand Forks, ND – Sign up online or call 701-775-2597
- Jamestown, ND – Call 701-252-0290
- Minot, ND – Sign up online or call 701-838-8925
- Williston, ND – Sign up online or call 701-570-1900
Don’t see your location? Contact the bell ringing representative for your county to learn more.