Have you ever dreamed of writing a book? Or are you a published author looking for the next step in your career? Life 97.9, along with the University of Northwestern would like to help you launch and develop your writing career by inviting you to the Northwestern Christian Writers Conference.
- The Conference takes place July 12-13 on the campus of the University of Northwestern in St. Paul, MN.
- Bestselling author and international speaker, Gary Thomas is the Friday night keynote speaker.
Bestselling and Christy Award winning author Robin Jones Gunn is joining us as the Saturday keynote kpeaker.
- Available on a first-come-first-served basis, a 1:1 appointment consists of a 10 minute conversation with one of our faculty members.
1:1 appointments set up by the conference will take place throughout the day on Saturday and are held in a public wing of the Graham Center. In order to make the most of your 1:1 appointment, we recommend that you carefully review the faculty member’s areas of expertise, needs and requests, and identify those best suited for your goals as a writer.
- All registrants will receive the list of available workshops prior to the Conference.
- Open from 9:00am – 4:00pm on Saturday, the Pro Advice Room is an informal space to ask and discuss ideas, careers, hopes, and fears. Faculty members will rotate throughout the day and is not guaranteed. Attendees can expect a panel of 4-5 faculty members each hour who will field questions and offer insights and advice.
- Included in the premium registration: Join the panel of faculty members for a Panel Luncheon. During lunch, you will have the opportunity ask questions and hear advice and insight into the wonderful world of writing.
- General registration includes a boxed lunch. Premium registration includes the Panel Luncheon. Student registration includes a boxed lunch and a special program. Friday evening, Saturday morning and afternoon refreshments are included in all registration types.
Register in February for 10% off your conference registration!