From May 8 – June 9, Life 97.9 is having a Lego Drive for the Do It Well organization which is in memory of a young, local boy named Jeremiah.
Do It Well, Inc. is dedicated to enriching the lives of local children by providing a gift to those in need at local hospitals as well as those children currently placed in foster care in Cass & Richland counties. It is their goal to reach children in need to show them the love of Christ during difficult times though the gift packs inspired by the life of Jeremiah.
New boy, girl, or toddler Legos are being collected at these locations during their regular business hours:
- Life 97.9 – 5702 52nd Avenue, Fargo, ND 58104
- Bagan Strinden Vision – 4344 20th Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103
- HealthSource of Fargo Moorhead – 3175 Sienna Dr S #105, Fargo, ND 58104
- Maple Family Dental – 594 Main St, Horace, ND 58047
- Luther Family Ford – 3302 36th St S, Fargo, ND 58104
To find out more about Do It Well, Inc., click here.